Elenos is glad to welcome the new high power FM transmitter series, high performances and efficiency.
The power range for this series is 10kW – 100 kW, other power classes are available upon request. These new Elenos high power transmitters are completely modular, for a guarantee of reliability, ease of use, high redundancy and full possibility of interchange between the parts.
- Every transmitter of this line includes:
- Exciter (analog or digital, upon request)
- Power amplifier, with new generation LDMOS technology.
- Power combiner
- Power distribution
- Rack with ventilation system included
- Control unit, for complete managing in local or remote mode (web server, web manager and SNMP agent).
In this first date, we focus on ET10000, 10kW dual driver FM transmitter.
A 32 units rack includes:
- n.2 exciter with Audio input, analog and digital.
- n.2 5kW amplifiers
- n.1 unit combiner with inside: 2 way splitter, 2 way combiner, automatic coax relay for automatic change between exciter 1 and 2, system charge.
- LDMOS transistors
- Clearly arranged and easily accessible rack
- Ultra high redundancy, thanks to modular configuration
- Low junction temperatures of the RF power transistors
- Remote/local control
- Protective circuits for the RF power transistors
- High suppression of intermodulation products
- Efficient, low noise forced air cooling
- Very low power consumption technology
With its global multi-year experience in radio broadcasting, Elenos is at complete disposal of the customer, offering a complete service: from designing, to commissioning and monitoring the product (turn key solution).